Custom = One of a kind
The staff of Fire & Ice have a combined 50 years of experience in the jewellery and goldsmithing trade. Although based in Regina, Saskatchewan, our local owners Christopher Neil and Ryan Eberts have been exceeding expectations for clients throughout North America. Our team’s creativity and skill have resulted in countless unique heirloom pieces, custom engagement rings, his and hers wedding bands, eternity ring sets and much more.
We’re so confident in our skills and quality materials that we offer a lifetime guarantee on all custom work. We can do this because we use the best craftsmanship, finest metals and highest quality diamonds and gemstones.
Many of our clients are pleasantly surprised at how affordable custom made jewellery can be. Building custom jewellery allows us great flexibility in size and materials. We can then create a timeless piece, while sticking to a budget. Why settle for a nice ring or jewellery piece, when you can have one that accurately reflects your personality and good taste?
- Custom Handcrafted Fine Jewellery
- Sales of Pre-Manufactured Fine Jewellery
- Complete Repair and Restoration of Broken and Old Jewellery
- Gold and Silver Ring Sizing
- Replacement Watch Batteries and Link Adjustments
- Payout or in Store Credit for Old Unwanted Jewellery Gold
- Hygienic cleaning of Jewellery, Earrings, Watches
- Vaulted Storage of Jewellery and Valuables
- Laser Welding
- 3D Printing
Why Fire and Ice
High Quality Gold
Our pure white gold is guaranteed to never yellow or fade in colour.
Our custom rings are designed to last a lifetime, and we guarantee they will. We can do this because we know how well they are made. Our custom rings are:
- Much thicker than mass manufactured items.
- Solid gold throughout, not hollowed out to save weight and material.
- Made using thicker, stronger mounts, with stones carefully set in-house.
- Made using leading edge technology and equipment which ensures strength, perfect design symmetry and correct stone placement.
Our custom rings are made to look better than the rest, and stay looking better. We use the highest grade diamonds and gems in each custom setting. Every diamond is GIA certified, and we have certified Canadian diamonds, environmentally friendly and conflict-free stones available.
Building a custom piece allows us to produce a design, while tailoring to a budget.
One Of a Kind
Having a one of a kind, hand-made piece of jewellery has something to say for itself.
We Buy Gold & Jewellery
We will purchase or provide in store credit for your unwanted gold jewellery and diamonds. Trade in that old jewellery in your bottom drawer for a perfect, custom made piece.